3.27.2015

eleven

Untitled
Untitled
IMG_2494
forks was pie web.jpg
Untitled
Untitled
IMG_2759
Untitled
Untitled
IMG_6070.JPG

11 years.
Sounds so long ago and yet it feels somedays like we are just starting.
Many moments have filled those years, those months, and those minutes.

You and me.  Me and you.

We have logged so many hours of conversations. Over coffee, pie, sushi, ice cream, the phone, instant messenger, dinners, wine, appetizers, breakfast, even whiskey, and more and more coffee.  All these years I looked forward to our meals, drinks, or moments stolen at Ikea while shopping alone.  Moments across our table, at a restaurant, on a bench, at a bar, in a waiting room or in a hospital room having conversations about everything and anything.  We have had them in different countries, new cities, in the car or most at our table or on our living room floor.  Some even have been joined by a baby (or three) - making it a threesome (or more).  I have looked forward to each one of them and wished them all to be a few minutes longer.  After all these years I still have a lot to listen too and a lot to say.

I look forward to tonights just a much as all the others.  Time with you, my love, my best friend and my husband.  

Happy Anniversary.

No comments: