10.13.2009

just because

the chair made me think about other items on my list of things I would love, but cannot afford (or should not afford). So here is my list of what I would love to find in my dream thrift store or clearance rack...

* a new computer - ours is 6 years old and sooo sloowww lately


* this cookware set - I just had wanted the French oven - and then Pioneer Woman is giving away this whole set - so now I can't imagine my days without the whole set - good luck to me. No but really - I would be very happy with just the French Oven... in any color.

* these all too lovely earrings that remind me of my grandmothers jewelry

* a week here with Michael - I can just see the two of us filling those chairs...

* but for something that money cannot buy - I want 10 fingers and 10 toes - all pink and healthy - and I want that the most...



No comments: