3.27.2010

Six Years...


... of marriage and 15 years of being in each others lives.

I am the luckiest.

Tonight we will have dinner - alone. Eva is spending time with our close friends Jesse and Carrie. They volunteered to babysit before Eva was born for our anniversary. The also live less than a mile from the restaurant we have been wanting to visit. It is a nice "just-in-case" locality.

Michael is the best husband, father and friend. He makes me a better person. His support, friendship, and love is unfailing. He is my world.

So tonight we celebrate our lives, our family and our love.

Happy anniversary Michael. Thank you for everything. I cannot believe I have been your wife for six years - it has been amazing. I look forward to the rest of our lives. I love you - always and forever.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy anniversary!! Enjoy your night out :)