4.07.2010

Giggles and Tears


I have not been in the blog world over the last week. It has been busy busy.

Grandma Eva had some heart troubles over the weekend and was put in the hospital. It is Micheal's blood grandma, but mine in heart. She adopted me long ago.

She is now home, but has a stress test Friday and a visit to the cardiologist to get things straightened out.

Also, heavy on my heart is going back to work tomorrow. I am very lucky that Eva will be with family during the day, but my chest aches at the thought of leaving her tomorrow. It will be a tough day.

On to happy news...

Eva has gained quite a bot of weight over the last 3 weeks... over 4 pounds! Look at our chunky monkey. At 10 weeks old - she has out grown all of her 0-3 month clothes and is even wearing some 6-9 month onesies.
And, tonight during her bath, Eva laughed. Not just a little chuckle, not just a little giggle, but a giggle filled rolling belly laugh. She was laughing so hard that her face turned red.

Michael and I laughed and cried. Our little Eva is getting so big.

Tomorrow will be the longest day of work I have ever had.

1 comment:

KMServino said...

Good luck to you going back to work! She is such a cutie. I always say I don't know what I'd do with a skinny baby, the chubby rolls are just too fun!