7.12.2010

We decided to go for a walk...

We love to take walks - Eva loves to nap while we walk...

We were out of popcycles and peaches...

Those have been our summer staple foods, so we (me talking Michael into it) decided to walk the 1/2 mile to the grocery.

We shopped, chatted, and paid for our groceries....

Made it to the exit and stopped dead in our tracks...

Torrential downpour.... I mean it... monsoon type downpour.

Did I mention that we walked with a baby?
Oh yeah, we were stuck.

Michael being the brave and awesome husband that he is decided to run home and get the car and come back and pick us up. Just putting Eva in the car and getting her back out - I was dripping.

It was really quite funny... I couldn't stop laughing.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Was Eva cool with the storm? Did she even care? Cute story. I'm sure your local station appreciates the shout out with the Dopplar image.

Carol said...

That is hilarious! What a great guy and great memory! Thanks for stopping by my blog.