10.13.2010

Visits

There are a few nights a week where Michael has to stay at the hospital...

... we hate those nights.

When it was just us two, we would have dinner together whenever he was free.  

Even if it was 9 at night, it was so nice to sit down together and visit, just for a little bit.  Talk, catch-up on what was going on in our lives.

We still try to have dinner, but it works out a lot less than before...

Eva isn't too excited about being out and about after 8:00 p.m.
(It is about 7 at the time of this photo, and do you see the tired eyes?)

When the stars do aline, there is less talking and more playing.  Less small talk and more daddy hugs and kisses.

I appreciate these dinners a more now than ever.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

That is so awesome that you guys get to visit when he works late. I hated the two nights I had parent teacher conferences and Harper was in bed by the time I got home. I felt like I was missing out on precious time, so I bet Michael loves it.