10.10.2010

Weekend

 We have had a fall heatwave and it has been so nice.  This weekend brought us...

... enjoying the view out our new windows... that open!
... dusting and sweeping, dusting and sweeping the construction dust away
... seeing both grammies and grampies
... walks to the park
... swinging and sliding
... making more applesauce
... finding some pretty things while thrifting
... new skills learned...
yep... we climb stairs
... up only

... with a celebratory cheer after each step
(arm raises with fist pumps included)
... cheers were by Eva, not me.

I think she needs to find less precarious pursuits...

I could not stop myself from smiling and laughing.  She as so proud of herself.

I will be much prouder when she learns how to get back down on her own...

and my heart will start beating again.

No comments: