11.02.2010

On my front door...

When Eva and I returned from our walk yesterday, this was waiting on us...
Recommended by a friend, Local Yokel Foods delivers fresh produce, bread, meats and other goodies to your front door. 

You just order online and then there are presents waiting for you on delivery day.

Everything is locally grown, made, produced.  The meats are also free range and grass fed (beef).

Here is the bottom layer of my box...
On top were a bunch of carrots and some type of greens.

I am excited...

there were veggies in here that I never buy...

cabbage?  greens?

There will be some new recipes to be had here!

If you are from the Columbus area, take a look...

If not - try here or here.

Fresh, local and yummy... without having to take the monster to the grocery - awesome.

The monster hates the check-out lane.. hates it.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I will definitely have to check this out

pve design said...

Excellent! I love your fresh delivery and that you will be trying new recipes!
pve