6.01.2011

Little Man

We are down to the last few days watching the little man.
His family will be packing up and heading to North Carolina soon.

I knew it was going to be a challenge having two little ones.
And it has been... but not as much as I expected.

When he and Eva want to eat at the same time...
or when they both need held at the same time...
I feel a bit inadequate.

The fact that I only have two hands and really need four is evident.
Sometime two is just barely enough... barely.
but it always works out.

There might be a little more tears...
and one-armed hugs.

The monster and I have both learned lessons...
patience is a big one for both of us.

I knew it would be fun to have a little one around.
The snuggling and cuddling I get is wonderful.

There is something about the weight of a sleeping little one in your arms...
it melts my heart.

What has been unexpected is watching Eva with this little man.
The soft touches she gives without being asked...

IMG_0734-bw

The tickles that she gives to get a smile...
something that she has watched me do.

IMG_0732-bw

and the love and kisses.
And when he isn't here, she looks for him.

IMG_0733-bw

We have became a little attached...
ok a whole lot attached to this little guy...

Eva and her mommy will be missing him a lot.


and then, she {snapped}

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness! Such sweetness!

Marla said...

These pictures are adorable. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Nikki said...

Precious sweet babies!

Unknown said...

So sweet, and how awesome that she is so wonderful with him!

Melanie said...

Oh... they are quite the cute pair! Just plain precious.

Carol said...

Sweetness...and this is the beauty about having more than one child.

Heidi said...

Nessa, these are gorgeous in black and white. LOVE.

Lori said...

These pictures are way too adorable! You need to have another one just so you can take more pictures like these! Lol