8.18.2011

An Hour

picnikfile_UfQH7M

I woke up in a bad mood.

Well really, I woke up to go to the bathroom
and got a piece of random glass stuck in the bottom of my foot
and spent 20 minutes trying to get it unstuck.

That started my bad mood.

So I decided to go through photos.
The fact that they are from my cell phone 
and not my camera that is still getting fixed made my mood worse.

Then I saw this photo.
I didn't realize at the time what a big kid thing it was to eat the banana that way.
She is growing too fast and it isn't helping.

Michael is on call tonight and I supposed to meet my Negative Nelly acquaintance for dinner.
I can't possibly be in this mood when we meet up... I might end up on suicide watch.

So I decided to be in my bad mood for an hour.
I am going to wallow in it and then let it go.
I have to take my teenager-toddler to the park.

I have 5 more minutes...
and dang it I am already feeling better.

and then, she {snapped}

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

I should try that...give the mood a little time, then send it packing. I was in a mood last night, and promised my husband a cheerier one tonight....so far so good today ~ fingers crossed!

Meredith said...

Now that is a FANTASTIC idea for how to keep those crappy moods at bay!

Cari said...

Aww. I say give yourself and added bonus of 5-10 minutes, just to get it out of your system.

Oh, Negative Nelly patrol. Good luck, friend.

Yeah, what's she doing eating a nana like that anyway. Kids, wish they'd stop growing all ready.

Kelly said...

Hope your day turned around and that your foot is ok. Ouch!!

Kelly-Marie said...

Aww hun hope your day got better, try waking up on the other side of the bed might help ;)

She's such a big girl eating her nanna, I gave my little Joshy bannana for the first time the other day and his face screwed up as if to say "well...this isn't milk" hehe
x x x x



http://ourfootprintsontheworld.blogspot.com/