8.27.2014

park

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

When in doubt, I head to a park.  It is my fallback plan for a bad morning, grumpy afternoon or both.  Before we go to the grocery to put them in a good mood, after we go to the grocery to reward them (dangle like a carrot the entire way through the store) for good behavior, before nap to wear them down and after nap to burn off the restored energy...  My reasons and love for a park trip are long.  One day Michael found a new park.  It was a surprise park.  A park that was small and not on the map.  It has a train and swings - two high ranking park attributes for my two little ones.  It is a new favorite.

I attempted a "group photo" over and over.  Using a timer app - in 5 seconds I couldn't get back (waddle) in time to be in the shot.   With 10 seconds the kids couldn't sit still.  This was the best and really my favorite.  Eva was excited to make it on top of the train before the picture took and there is Theo - still missing a shoe (he wouldn't leave the left one on) and running.  And  I look normal-ish, not like I am frantically trying to corral children - because I gave up.  And there is my 33 week baby bump.  Hi Deedle.

No comments: