7.28.2010

Happy 1/2 Birthday


At this time 6 months ago, I was holding you for the first time. Tears streaming down my face in the most amazing moment of my life. Looking at Michael, tired but elated, scared but confident, knowing that our lives had been made better instantly.

I was in awe...

... amazed that I had a perfect little girl.

I can't believe it has been 6 months already Deedle, monster, Eva.

You have made us a family.

All my love,

Mama and Dada (mama, mama, ... just say it first)
PS... that is the blanket - all finished! (it only took me 6 months!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

6 months came too quickly!! I love the blanket!!!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Oh my word she is PRECIOUS!! I can't get over her eyes...stunning. And I LOVE the blanket - great job! :)

emily said...

Your little girl is so precious! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog today!