9.08.2010

Went looking chairs...

...for our outside spaces.  We couldn't find any we loved... well both of us loved.

We found this instead.


A pretty painting in the very back corner of an antique store.  I loved the colors.  I want to be there.

I left it at first.  We walked around.

A painting was not on our list.  And it was almost $70.  I went back to look at it one more time before we left - and looked at the price tag one more time to talk myself out of the painting.  It was $70, but on closer inspection, it was marked down to $28.

I couldn't say no anymore.  It had to come home.

We did find outdoor chairs later when we stopped to get my canning supplies.  Funny how that happens.

2 comments:

Jules said...

I'm enjoying watching you and Michael feather your new nest!

Hi baby Eva!

Carol said...

I want to be there too...wait...I am there! I'd rather be somewhere where it is really FALL!