7.09.2011

Today

I am in the airport. 
I arrived 2 hours early for my flight.

I hate the airport...
but I hate being worried about missing the flight even more.
So I arrive early and pout.

I ended up by the guy who insists on talking on his cell phone...
on speaker...
to customer service changing his address.

He lives on Dearborne Crossings...
don't forget the "e" or he repeats is over...
and louder.

I hate the airport.


Good thing I was early...
the flight was over booked and I got one of the last seats.

The monster and her daddy dropped me off...
and are heading to the splash park to play.


He probably won't take any photos...
so these are from earlier this week.


I miss everyone already.
I wish I was at the splash park.


11 comments:

Heidi said...

Hang in there friend. Maybe purchase some overpriced coffee and a muffin? Or have one of those weird airport massages in the chair? At any rate, take a deep breath and enjoy your weekend.

And don't forget to visit your new friend on Dearborne Crossings when you get back, he sounds delightful. :)

Courtney said...

Aww, hope you make it back home very soon! These are precious. Thanks so much for linking them up. Safe travels!

Adrienne said...

Yeah, travelling alone stinks and people can be so obtuse! Sigh. Your precious treasures will be waiting with sun kissed cheeks when you return!

Kelly said...

Flap hard :)

Unknown said...

That splash park looks like so much fun!
I would hate leaving my little family too.....but I hope you have a good time and maybe get to relax a little :)

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

I always get to the airport early. Better safe than sorry, right?? And that splash park looks awesome!!! I wonder if we have one of those near my house!

Dressed in Delight said...

Adorable shots! We have a splash park in our neighborhood, but have yet to try it out. May just have to do that before summer is over!

Hanna said...

Cute pics! Hope you're back home soon!

Carol said...

You and I are the same on the airport...I hate the stress of running late, so I'm overly early, and then sit and wonder why I do this every time! Happy Travels, my friend!

Melanie said...

What is up w/ people talking all loud on their cell phones, speaker no less! I love most all people, but... some are just "not smart!" Hope you get back to your monster soon!

Lyryn said...

Great pictures!!!! Are you on Instagram?! whats your user name?!?!