7.08.2011

The Bestest

I was eavesdropping the other day...
on Sheriah and her new friend Emily.

IMG_2897

Sheriah: Can we be best friends?

Emily:  Do you want to?  I do!

Sheriah: I do too!

Emily: We have so much in common.
We could be very best friends if you want.

Sheriah: Okay, let's do it.  
We are now very best friends.  
I will let you have half of my popcicle the next time I get one, okay?

Emily: Okay, awesome.
 I will let you share my candy.

Sheriah: Being very best friends is the best.

Emily: Yeah it's the bestest.



and then, she {snapped} 


13 comments:

rachel said...

OMG, melting! so sweet.

Mandi said...

Aww! Sweetest thing EVER. I envy that moment. :)

Melissa said...

best friends are the best :)

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

How cute, great shot.

Adrienne said...

And now that moment is captured for them forever (well, if you ever confess to eavesdropping that is!) Oh, that we could all find that innocence and honesty ~

Melanie said...

This is the sweetest "anyhing" I've seen in a lonnnng time! I'm inlove w/ all of it. PERFECT.

Heidi said...

This picture is so lovely and is so familiar to me. Curled up girls having these kinds of conversations make my heart hurt.

Olivia Grace said...

My heart is melting!!!! What a beautiful moment to witness! Such a sweet photo!

Scott said...

They are right. It is the bestest.

Cari said...

You're going to love that you have this when she is 16, 18,21,30. It's so sweet, and there is nothing like a girl's best friend!

Anonymous said...

You captured the moment perfectly!

Hanna said...

Oh - that is the sweetest thing ever!

Carol said...

So pure and so sweet. I love that they are even wearing matching shorts. If only all friendships could remain this uncomplicated and true.