4.18.2012

Big Potty

92e1b26a-08d6-4b0a-b502-def60c271f89

For a few weeks now, you have been asking...
I sit on big potty?

Usually, right before nap-time and before bed.
It is a good stall tactic, and one we won't say no to.

This week though, you have actually been going potty while sitting there.
Four days in a row!

You still won't take a break in the middle of playing.
Looking at me like I have lost my mind when I suggest it.

Today, you did leave time-out to go.
Imagine that.


 Black and White Wednesday  and then, she {snapped} 
   
babybabylemon

16 comments:

tinajo said...

Well done of her! :-)

Carri said...

leaving time out for the potty- smart lady!

Michelle Gurner Photography said...

I love that she has reading material with her. Too cute.

Adrienne said...

So funny that she's "working it" using potty time! This is about where my daughter was with the potty right before my son was born...it's a nice transition time!

Meredith said...

Oh yes, Lizzy is totally the same! Ha!

Stephanie said...

Haha! Avery totally did the same thing in timeout.

What a big girl...pretty soon she'll be doing it all by herself, even while she's playing!

Anonymous said...

She is looking so grown up sitting there reading a book, such a fun picture!

Thank You for linking up sweetie x x

Unknown said...

Great moment to capture. I love it! Thanks for linking up and good luck in the contest.

Jamie said...

I so so so wish my little guy would actually pee in the potty instead of just sitting on it. Baby #3 will be here at the beginning of August. I can NOT have 3 in diapers. I. wish. he. would. just. pee. already! :)

Cropped Stories said...

Such a cute shot! I am going to be potty training my little one soon! OMG!

Anonymous said...

Nicely done!

Nikki said...

What a little smarty using the fact the you are potty training to get out of time out and stall sleep time. I love it.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Now that is a BIG HURRAY moment!!!!

Susan said...

Very cute :)

Heidi said...

Love it.

Herding Cats said...

Brilliant. Well done!