4.20.2012

Seeds

Seed start.jpg

Clearanced seed starter tray.
Leftover basil and squash seeds from last year...
 that I was really hoping weren't too old.

A bunch of heirloom seeds I attempted to harvest and dry.
Some from our tomatoes plants last year...
and some from the tastiest tomatoes from the farmers market.

$2 and some hope.
As of this morning... we have tiny sprouts.
Tired but giggling.


And thanks for all the encouraging words on this post guys...
felt like a hug this morning.

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com 
Week 16 of 52: Things that grow.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm such a dork, but I have a thing for seeds. Lol) They are just so darn cute (to me). Probably should have kept that to myself)

Great angle!

Mrs. T. said...

Those started seed kits are great! I had very good success last year from planting using them. I love growing things from seeds and I think they last longer than larger plants that are moved into a garden. It kind of lets them acclimate to a new place more easily.

Good luck! Great interpretation of the photo.

Sarah Huizenga said...

Way to go different on something about plants :)

Sandra Kohlmann said...

My husband and I spent about $150 on seeds and a few plants for the garden this year. My guess is that you'll be harvesting 10-20 times what we do.