12.12.2012

A Date

holding hands in the car
Ikea
ice creams

Just me and him.
It has been half a year...

Long talks in the car and holding hands.
Taking our time at Ikea.

We ate lunch and dessert.
We bought a big big-girl bed for Eva.

We looked around a maybe neighborhood...
plotting and planning for the next step.

Went to the grocery.
We end up there on dates a lot.

Then we went to dinner.
One of our old favorites from med school days.

Asked for a table for two and ended up sitting at the bar.
No kids menu required.

Thanks mom and dad.

7 comments:

Janette said...

Oh my word! Ikea has THEE BEST ice cream! And your trip sounds delightful.. I like reading about blogger's "little things" that make them happy.. know what I mean?

♥Janette
http://janettethejongleur.blogspot.com

Sandra Kohlmann said...

You most definitely deserved some time off from the mom and dad gig. Glad you two got out for a date, even if it involved grocery shopping!

tinajo said...

That´s sweet - enjoy! :-)

Adrienne said...

Ahhhh.....

Carri said...

What a great date! Can't wait to see what you bought!

Stephanie said...

There is nothing better than an IKEA cone after shopping. It's the only way I can get Avery in the door. : )

Julia Goolia said...

This is so sweet. I wish we had an Ikea close by so I could try their ice cream!