9.19.2013

the beach house

IMG_4414
IMG_4420
IMG_4554
IMG_4555
IMG_4444
Untitled
Untitled

the new beach house
as Eva called it.

Our friends found the perfect place...

We were steps from the ocean.
The deck had a great view and a huge table to eat around.
Beach exhausted littles pre-gamed their naps with iPad time.
The front deck was littered with toys, towels and swimming suits 24/7.
We watched little girls be besties.
Saw the sunrise a hand full of times.
A little Mr. Theo made sure I had a front row seat to the best one.

It was one of those trips that I looked forward too,
but didn't know how great it was going to be.

One that I wish I could make Theodore remember,
and one that I hope Eva never forgets.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pure Bliss!!! That was my whole summer--24/7 with my two youngest grands for 3.5 months!!! Love those shots of the sunset and all that baby skin!
Roesmary

Unknown said...

This is precious!! Love it sweet friend!