6.01.2009

Back from Mini-Vacation


With surprises...

First surprise... my pillow cover from Persnickety Home Designs arrived and was there to welcome me on my first day back to work.
It was a great way to start a Monday - a perfectly packaged pillow cover that is as darling as it could be.  As soon as I get a pillow to fill it, I will show the final result.

Then, there was also this surprise...
After almost a year... we can't be more excited!

I debated all day about posting this, so early and everything.  Since my family doesn't read this, and those who do are new acquaintances... I went for it.

This blog was to be my life as it happens.  So no fear, and here we go!

We are telling our parents on Wednesday.  My mom is going to be so excited, and dad is going to be so broke.  When my mom gets excited, she shops and who doesn't love to shop for babies?  I almost ran out tonight - just to get something, anything to make it more tangible and touchable.  Oh my Oh my...

2 comments:

Verily I go. said...

NESSA, OMGAWD, This is wonderful, Congratulations darling....for both of you. So happy for you too. Thanks you so much for sharing. OMGAWD! omgomgomg YAY!

Christina said...

big congrats to you! this is very exciting news.