9.28.2009

Update


We are back from New York! It was nice to get away together and spend time just the two of us. The city was great - the walking really took it toll this time around. My feet swelled and my joints ached by the end of the day. It was worth it.

Here is a belly picture I have promised. You can either call this the 22 week or 24 week - depending on what due date I end up with next month.

I have took a few - but none of them were all that impressive. This one was taken this weekend at my sister-in-laws house. I just don't think my belly is really photogenic. It feels so much bigger than it looks.
Starting just above my belly button - I have a shelf - it is quite odd looking. I guess I had expected more all over growth. My belly button is getting quite shallow. Having a DEEP innie all these years - it is weird to see the little knot.

I am still wearing normal pants. There are a few pairs that are a little too uncomfortable - especially when I am sitting down. Deedle has really started to kick a lot. Michael has been able to feel it move quite a bit lately. It is so exciting to finally get to share that part with him. It didn't seem very fair that I got to feel the baby move all the time and he didn't.

My mom felt the baby move over the weekend. She was so excited - she had one of those moments where you want to pinch somebody because it is just too cute - yeah well... she pinched me.

4 comments:

KMServino said...

Oh goodness! I know you feel huge and people who know you can see the difference, but you look soo tiny! You should go see my recent pic, I look like I could swallow you up!

Erin said...

Wow, I can't believe you're still in normal clothes!! I gave up on them a few weeks ago and it felt so good :)

dee said...

You see how there's a zipper and button on your jeans? That is an indication that you are, without a doubt, TINY! I was in maternity pants for sure by week 19. Hope you are enjoying it:)

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Glad you guys had a great trip! You are SO tiny! :)