6.08.2010

Festival Failure

This summer, I wanted to make it a mission to visit all of the many festivals that are in Columbus.

This weekend was the Arts Festival. I was really excited.

Then, I was disappointed.

It was not the local art I was hoping for... full of young local artisans, trying to get a break into the stiff competitive world of professional artists.

No, it was a deluge of artists from all over the US selling their wares. Artists who are well established and travel all over the nation to art festivals in many cities throughout the summer.

This was a festival failure... I will keep trying.

Eva even thought it to be a bore and slept the entire time.

1 comment:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Oh my goodness, she is GORGEOUS!! Absolutely perfect...those little lips and her eyelashes...and her complexion!! What a pretty little thing. :)