6.20.2010

Happy Fathers Day

A year ago, I wrote this here...

Then, there is the father-to-be in my life - Michael. Seeing him with our little one is something I cannot wait to see. Seeing Michael grow and change as this little life is put in our watchful care. Watching him play tickle monster, seeing him laugh and smile, finding them napping together on the couch, seeing the tiny hand in his loving one... makes me so happy. I know there will be times where we both are sleepdeprived, and clueless on what to do next. There is no one else who I would rather be overwhelmed with than Michael.

It has been more amazing than I ever thought it would be... watching someone you love so much fall in love with this tiny creature. Watching that love grow as each day passes.

Eva, you are the luckiest little girl in the world.

Thank you Michael... Happy Father's Day!

No comments: