7.22.2013

chicago

Untitled
We drove.

Untitled
We beached.

Untitled
A bachelorette cocktail hour.

Untitled
A drag show.

Untitled
Karaoke.

Untitled
Hotel room workout.

Untitled
The Navy Pier.

Untitled
Selfies.

Untitled
Dinner just us.

Untitled
Drinks with friends.

Untitled
Pearl Jam and the L.

Untitled
Baby borrowing.

Untitled
Mr. and Mrs.

It was a trip we had been looking forward to...
just us.
The first just us trip in a long, long time.

What a great excuse to hang out just husband and wife - 
celebrating a brand new Mr. and Mrs.

Thursday
I had a ladies night and he hung with the gents.
I had sushi, oysters and saw an amazing drag show.
I walked home from karaoke, enjoying the summer night.
And found an already-asleep husband.

Friday
We spent the day together.
Walked out by the water.
We had classy chicken and waffles.
Held hands down La Salle Street (and lots of others.)
Met up with friends and I sipped a Islay Scotch.

Saturday
We went to lunch.
Heard Pearl Jam playing while we waited on the L.
Stole babies at the wedding because we missed ours.
Watch two of the coolest people we know tie the knot.

I love weddings.
I love a good excuse to dress up and dance with my husband.
I love hearing people tell the world they love one another...
and holding my love's hand while they do it.
Mr. Bixler - Will you marry me again so we can have a fabulous party?

No comments: