9.08.2013

At Home

IMG_4331
tennies

IMG_4336
putting up

IMG_4340
trucks

IMG_4342
buckles

IMG_4388
stacks

IMG_4348
squiggles

IMG_4387
babies

IMG_4383
boots

IMG_4385
more stacks

We have 10 months left in our little house.
Instead of counting down all of the days until we start this big new chapter...
I am counting up.

Counting up all the little things that make this our home.
The little things that I know I will forget, 
and be happy to read this later and be reminded.

When Theo put his shoe on the steps when I asked his sister to put her's there.
Where the bitty kitchen still had plenty of room to can tomatoes.
The vrooooom sound that accompanies a fire truck as its pushed.
How Eva learned to buckle her own shoes - even the hard ones.
When I started reading before I fell asleep again.
How we left the wall art up and considered putting poly over it to keep it safe.
The babies that are always in momma's bed napping.
When rain boots were declared to be magic because they keep piggies dry.
How a mini-me likes her boots stacked close by at bed time too.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Counting up instead of counting down! What a wonderful notion!

Julia Goolia said...

Such a sweet post. Why are you moving? Did I miss this?